Current August 1st 2020
Initial Acupuncture visit: allow 1.5 hours
- $130 plus $5 surcharge for COVID-19 PPE and infection control consumables
Follow-up Acupuncture visit: allow 1 hour for these visits
- $85 plus $5 surcharge for COVID-19 PPE and infection control consumables
- We happily offer a fee reduction for students, seniors and clients who have a Centrelink health care card. Let us know in the online booking note or when you call to make your appointment, and we’ll add a little note in your file. Please bring your relevant card to your first appointment.
What the fees cover at each visit:
- In depth, relaxed consultation and acupuncture treatment; this may also include acupressure, cupping, electro-acupuncture, warming therapies such as moxibustion.
- All acupuncture-related disposables and equipment used during the treatment in the clinic, including surgical-grade, fine, single use acupuncture needles.
- One-on-one, individualised attention, with no double-booking of clients.
- A complete change of fresh linen and hospital-grade disinfection and surface cleaning between each client.
- Information sheets such as diet or lifestyle recommendations, if necessary, according to your condition – emailed after your visit.
- Occasional reviews of latest research and literature relevant to your condition – especially if your needs are complex, or you have a serious health problem.
Practitioner only Herbal Medicines and other Supplements
- During the COVID-19 era, we’re out-sourcing supply and dispensing of these products to trusted Australian companies.
Courtesy, Cancellations and no-shows.
- Please check your appointment confirmation emails for our policy.
- Thank-you for your understanding and co-operation.
Private health insurance rebates
- Margi (Margaret) Macdonald is a recognised acupuncture provider.
- Please check your health insurance policy before your first visit to ensure you have cover for acupuncture.
- Claim: on the spot with HICAPs or pay in full and we’ll email your receipt and you can claim online or via your health insurer’s app.